This is the truth – once you try homemade croutons, it’s going to be hard to go back to boxed! (Doesn’t everything fresh taste better than boxed?)
1 loaf of Ciabatta bread (a few days old) cut in small pieces
2Tbs Olive Oil
3Tbs Melted butter
3 Large Cloves of Garlic, minced
Pepper = AMAZING
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put bread pieces in bowl.
3. Add olive oil, butter, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Mix well with hands making sure all pieces of bread are covered in mixture.
4. Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet. Pour bread pieces onto sheet.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes, turning half way.
6. Let cool and eat!
2. In a bowl,