As the white chocolate chips are so creamy and melt in my mouth, I have to create something legit before I eat the whole bag! (After all, who can resist white chocolate or any chocolate for that matter? Not this girl!)
Let’s stick to the facts, chocolate is good for you as well. Okay, its dark chocolate that has all the benefits, but white chocolate is delicious! Pecans are very good for you though – yeah, let’s stick to the benefits of pecans. According to www.livestrong.com, pecans, almonds and walnuts can help prevent cardiovascular disease. Although, it’s not straight-up-nuts, I like to think something positive for eating all of this! While this is not a “healthy” recipe, it’s still a very delicious one!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 12 ounce bag of Nestle Tollhouse Premier White Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Melt chocolate morsels and butter in the microwave, stirring every 30-40 seconds until completely melted
3. Add all ingredients into blender and mix until all incorporated together
4. Spray brownie pan and place mixture in pan
5. Bake 25-30 minutes (my brownie pan is deep so keep checking to see when they are finished. ) They will be golden.
6. Serve and enjoy!