One of my favorite top five holidays, is the 4th of July or our Independence Day. Not because I get to dress from pony tail to toenail polish in red, white and blues (although I really do like it….) or … Continue reading
When I say, “Dinner time! Cauliflower Soup!” I have to be honest, nobody is really running to my table. Not my husband, not my kids; yet, I’m there up and center! What IS the deal? Why is there such a turn … Continue reading
WARNING: Placing these sumptuous cookies into a bag may give people the wrong impression. They may just assume that it is for them and its lunch! Or at least my husband did! No worries, I got a note: Cookies are delicious. Taking to work. Might even share one with a coworker…then again, probably not. Thank you for lunch.
These delicious hazelnut cookies will blow you away. The sea salt on the top is just the beginning of a wonderful experience. Inside you will find cinnamon and coconut. Let’s talk cinnamon. Did you know that only 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower your bad cholesterol? Or that cinnamon has been found to be an effective natural remedy for eliminating headaches and migraine relief? Or that cinnamon helps stabilize the blood sugar (which is great for weight loss!) That’s right, cinnamon is another great super food for you!
Let’s do this O-so easy recipe!
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Combine all ingredients into mixer
4. Mix until well combined
5. When its done, it should resemble something like this – a “wet” mixture
6. Form into round balls. Should make 15 (hubby and I ate some batter, well maybe more than I’d like to admit and I comfortably made 14) 🙂
7. Place on parchment paper.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes.
10. When they are finished, sprinkle with a touch of sea salt.
11. Place on cooling rack and do the unthinkable – wait.
12. When they are cooled down, enjoy!